Monday, December 01, 2008

We got lights, we got cameras- bitching technology!

For almost 2 years now I have been an unabased defender of Sirius Satellite radio. Having Sirius has changed my life- and made my commute to and from NB much more enjoyable. But over the last few months we have had issues- my radio has deteriorated, I am not a fan of the Sirius/XM music channels, Sirius seems to be hemmoraging college athletic events to XM and the NBA is gone. Over the last few weeks my radio would freeze up after 15-20 minutes and then today it stuck on channel 130- which in an almost perfect world would have at least been NFL radio or Sirius Vinyl but is, instead, Bloomberg radio. Yeah, great.

So I called Sirius today to complain/threaten to cancel and I was pleased to hear my guy Adam listen to my complaints and almost immediately offer me a free radio and 2 months free.

Thanks Sirius- now please put a rush on that radio- I don't know how much more of Mike&Mike I can take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home